Privacy Protection Policy for Social Security Numbers (P.A. 08-167)
We may collect certain personal information, including Social Security numbers, in the course of
our business. We will make what we believe to be reasonable efforts to protect the
confidentiality of the Social Security numbers we collect.
How do we protect the confidentiality of the Social Security numbers?
We protect the confidentiality of the Social Security numbers we collect in the course of
business by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect their
– Limiting access to the Social Security numbers we collect
– Prohibiting unlawful disclosure of the Social Security numbers we collect
– Reviewing these safeguards on a regular basis
– Training our employees in the proper handling of Social Security numbers
– Requiring that third parties with access to Social Security numbers protect their
Although we take the above measures to protect your personal information, some elements of this site and links, are provided by third parties and we cannot be held liable for their usage of your personal information.